Another murky start to the day at home, but this time we weren't to be fooled! We knew to expect wall to wall sunshine up at Siurana and we weren't disappointed :-) After a quick stop in Cornudella to get some wine from the local cellar for John & Ros we headed up to Siuranella central. I absolutely love the position of this crag, especially first thing in the morning when you arrive and the valley below is still in shade but you're up on the ledge bathed in sunshine. But with a nice breeze blowing across the crag today the conditions were perfect!
| Left-hand side of Siuranella central. |
I warmed up on a really nice 6c that I hadn't done before and then did a very soft 7b, before heading round the corner to do a couple of very new 7a+ routes.
Not much else to say about the day really, except that it was a pleasure to be out in the warm sunshine again. At the moment I have to keep reminding myself that it's only the beginning of February!!
No comments:
Post a Comment