Well there were no miracles overnight in terms of strength gains or Tash's back recovering but bit by bit we're starting to get back into the groove. Today we went to a few of the Arboli crags - first Can Mansa to warm up on a 6b, and I also managed to scrape my way up a 7a which I was quite pleased with!
Next we moved on to L'Obaga - a north facing crag overlooking Siurana village. We'd actually been here once before on one of Tash's first ever visits out to see me when we were 'courting'. Back then I was going a lot better and I'd ticked some of the best lines of the crag, but there were more decent routes to be found today (including a brilliant 6c+) and I also spied a few harder things to come back for.
Rest day tomorrow then some boulder crushing on Wed methinks...poc a poc we'll get fitter...

No comments:
Post a Comment