Welcome to a slightly different blog… From now on Ali will be writing a purely climbing blog and I’ll be covering the “other stuff”. So if you want the beta on his latest crushes click HERE, or read on for the more fluffy stuff from our travels and non climbing life...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mont-roig progress finally...

Again, not the most interesting post but I finally made progress on the MUCH harder right-hand version of the prow at Mont-roig. This problem can be started in two separate places but the hard climbing really starts from a big jug about halfway along the prow, so that's where I've been working it from. I worked out all the individual moves and then managed to do it from the jug in two halves. It's going to be hard I think, but the moves are brilliant and despite sharing the same start and finish to Parasiempre it feels like a completely different problem. I'm psyched to go back and try linking it from the start...



Not a great video - more for me to remember the moves.



Oh, and here's a photo to show how close the bouldering is to home (pink arrow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment