Welcome to a slightly different blog… From now on Ali will be writing a purely climbing blog and I’ll be covering the “other stuff”. So if you want the beta on his latest crushes click HERE, or read on for the more fluffy stuff from our travels and non climbing life...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not very exciting, but today we went back to Mont-roig. I managed the extension to Parasiempre. The guide gives it Font 7C but it can't possibly be this - it maybe adds a grade or so onto the original problem so 7B/+ ish. It's been so long since I've bouldered on any confirmed problems in more established areas so I honestly have no idea. Whatever grade, it's a great problem. I'm just pleased to feel some progress from a few weeks ago when I was struggling on the original 7a+ start.


1 comment:

  1. Thats not a boulder problem - thats a route!! You can't have font ticks for that!! Looks quality though..

    Oh and shame about the dab - gutted for you!!

    ReplyDelete