Welcome to a slightly different blog… From now on Ali will be writing a purely climbing blog and I’ll be covering the “other stuff”. So if you want the beta on his latest crushes click HERE, or read on for the more fluffy stuff from our travels and non climbing life...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year and a new blog...

Well I've been meaning to write a blog for a while now, so with the coming of the new year I thought it was a good time to start. Also, after getting bored of long-term redpoint projects last year (on completion of Kalea Borroka) then my climbing and other activites have tended to involve going to new places and trying new routes at different crags so I felt that I had a little more to write about than just my impressions of a single climb in my UKC logbook. So hopefully this blog will be more about my adventures, outings and overall impressions of new and exciting places for all my fans to keep up to date with......but we'll see......it might just turn out to be a complete bore-fest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment