The post xmas weigh-in confirmed what I already knew...that I'd put on a lot of weight. I didn't expect it to be 5 kilos though!!! In less than two weeks!!! I guess that's what you get for eating to excess every day for two weeks solid including 3 course 'Come dine with me' dinners for the last 5 days. Hopefully I'll be as quick to lose it??
But with all this xmas goodness that we managed to bring back with us it's going to take some willpower!! (Note the TWO large xmas cakes and muchos Cadburys!)
Thanks to everyone who contributed (Mums) - Spanish cakes just don't cut the mustard!!
| Roca de les Hores, Montsant |
First day back climbing on Saturday was a bit of a shock to the system! I got quite pumped on a 7a+ at Roca de les Hores at Montsant and then even more pumped on a sandbag 6c after it and that was game over! Still, it was nice to be outside in the Spanish sunshine again...18°! A bit of a contrast from Grindelwald where it didn't get above zero day or night!
Sunday we decided to continue with the tourism theme and went to visit Miravet castle which is a bit south of us on the banks of the Ebre river. Nice day out and really warm again.
| Miravet Castle |
No comments:
Post a Comment